Monday, August 4, 2008

4th AugusT 08

Last Friday,
compete with him again.
Nowadays I always lost to him. haha..
We competed who bath faster. lol? haha..
He won and he want prize. haha..
Add on, I have not given any special things for him.

Hmmm...
After breaking up,
I had lost all my idea to MAKE THINGS.
I have no idea on what to make also.

Think,
Think,
Think..

haha.. Have an idea dy..
Not sure can I do it
But I tried for him aso de..haha..
I made a doll for him.
I made it on 2nd August and given to him today.
Handmade doll o.0~
Handmade. ^^

Materials
Cloth,
Scissor,
Thread,
Needle,
Button,
&
Pin.
I started my work at 2.40 pm.
Is kinda difficult?
This my first doll in my whole life.
So...
It is funny.
-Am I funny?-

-Paper+Heart+Doll-
-My first doll in my whole life-

Want to have it?
No way. It is aready wanted.
I given to My Dearest Xin Gan Sha Lao.
He appreciate it? Guess so.. haha..

Lalalalala.. haha..
I want it so much too.
Is really funny and cute.^^
I miss the doll too~

Today he gave me see the DIARY BOOK.
It is about ME & HIM.
Sweet & Sour is all in the book.
I read it when my Maths subject.
Read~~~~~
Sweet o.0~~~
haha..

Love Yah!!!
Miss Yah!!!
haha..


-Kit Kit & Ling Ling-

No comments: