Friday, July 25, 2008

SweeTSixteeN'sLovE

.


♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫
A week of LOVE ..

On 24th ,
The 4M boy's parents were called.
We were told that they were called because of COUPLE.
Most of us were worried among each other.

Early 12 am,
I haven't sleep.
He asked me to go bed but I can't.
I'm worried that my parents will get the call too.
So I talked with HIM on phone.
15 minutes++ talk. hehe.. ^^
I asked him to tell story till i sleep.
He said he has no story to tell.
Then I asked HIM to sing.
He say PAI SEH wor..haha..
At last he also sing for me o.0~~
SWEET TILL DIE LER!!!
He sang
" DAVID TAO(陶喆) - AiHenJianDan(爱很简单)"


I laughed at him..^^ I saved his sound too^^
VERY SWEET o.0~ haha.. blek~~
I felt calm after the song and I went to sleep.

Worry till 3.30 pm.
Don't feel to go home also.
When I reach home,
mom seens to be nothing and this mean
Girl's parents did not get called.
This is THE LUCKY THING.

THANKS GOD FOR BLESSING.

Today,
He make me about 20 fishball^^
Between 8.30am -9.30am,
I finished most of it.
I can't stop eating.^^
About 14 or 15?? (ki xiao?)
haha.. Addicted..
Fishball~~~ hehe..
I LOVE YOU~~
haha.. i mean fishball..(not you, dun pai seh^^)
Thank You~~~~~(this for you la..)
haha..
lalalalalalalala~~ @@
haha.. sot jor..^^

♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫

No comments: