Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Duno what title is this..

Hmmm..

Is aready 3month? maybe..haha..
he remembered all the happy and sad days being with me..
-sweet & sour-happy & sad-

- 10th April - 16th May - 20th May - 27th June - 28th June-.......

preparation for sports...
running events and shot-putt on monday...
tuesday and wednesday tug-of-war...
i lost in girls category..
I said to HIM that he have to win back for me..
haha.. he win in the boys category..^^
TIGER!!!~~~

i have no idea on how he is..
but then..
i know that i have the feeling of L I K E to him le..
beside LIKE, i think there are little of LOVE?
lalalalalala~ haha..

All i scare is..
I will play him?
I've hurt so much before and..
i have no idea bout myself..
All that can help is myself?@@
bu zhi bu jue de....^^


Yesterday,
a picture was captured...
din notice me?
opss.. she saw me^^ haha.. lame..

nothing to say la.. lazy..
duno what to blog dy..


No comments: