Thursday, July 17, 2008

Is difficult to say..

Should he have the chance?
No idea..
I do like him..
I love him? (kinda?)

Think of giving a chance for him..
Bt...
I don't even dare to say it.
CONFUSE@@

I've been thinking ALOT.
The three words is kinda difficult to say..
I mean 'I LIKE HIM' lol?haha..
I DON'T WANT TO HURT HIM!!!
I don't even dare to voice out to start the relation..@@

Day by day..
Week by week..
Month by Month..
Is aready 3 months and a week wasting his time on me..

Trying very hard to tell you that..
"YOU ARE ACCEPTED"
gamateh ba!!!^^
I love me!!!


Yesterday night,
he make something for me^^
too sad..
this morning he bring to school for me..
I've tried and it is aready HANGUS..haha..
i ate two bird's egg and the rest he finish it..
haha.. He duno cook..
Need appreciate also de..^^


On period agan...
boring~

No comments: