Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm not mature yet? haha..

-Yesterday-

Shop with mom and dad to buy things for dad's worker.
I saw this..
Handphone worth RM1.80
Water Game
While following my dad and mom,
i play with this thing.
So nice to play!!!
Many people look at what i taking
and what i doing cuz i'm too into the thing.
and i din watch my way too..haha..
i so wanted to buy it!!!
It just RM 1.80 but i din buy.. haiz..
i should buy it..TT
Then go dad's fatory to give those food for them.
They gave dad this..

What do you think it is?
Is actually a rock make by dad's worker..
seems to be egg??haha..
Cute le..haha^^


This day i am really CHILDISH..^^
I go compete with HIM.
We compete and see who bath faster^^ haha..
Yeah~ I won him twice^^

SMS-ing with him is kinda fun?haha..
He asked..
If he get's cancer and only left 1 month punya life,
will i teman him wor..haha..
funny? haha..
ZHA DAO!!!



-Today's-
After break,
he suddenly come in and asked me want chocolate..haha..
he sore throat still eat those thing meh..
so i take lur..haha..
Lunch he asked me..
What I feel when he hold my hand that day?
i tak cakap ape ape.. haha..


This evening at home,
nothing to do.. mau makan..
I make things..haha..
Yum?? maybe?? not try yet..

Herb?? i duno..haha..

He asked me agan..
If one day he hold my hand,
what will i do?
&
What will i do if he lost or die?
Will i worry him wor..
DOTZ..??
haha..
sementara end of story..





-KaI XiN LinG-

No comments: