Monday, July 26, 2010

...::* Meaningless *::...

Does make sense but I have to face it.
Stand up still and hold it strong.
Is barely to hold it but forced to hold.


I did not went home after a class and waited till 5 pm.
I really planned to take the shuttle bus with Ivy.
Travel along the way to Tasik Selatan-Northwing UCSI and back to Southwing.
The first bus came. As our buttocks were so heavy as we failed to carry it up.
The second bus arrived, as Amber wants to join us too.
While taking our queue, the bus were fulled.
We went on to Block A and used up our time there.


Today's me wasn't the real me.
No.. not me..
I skipped a class and walked alone all around the college.
As sky was so cloudy that gives me an enjoyable walk.
I sat aside enjoying the sky..
When the sky will fall?
As I was enjoying, I saw something happened.
A Honda City reverse and banged a Proton Saga.
Malaysia's car upgraded?
Both the car not injured.


My Life~~~
How I had coloured it, I had to be responsible with it.
Time flies damn fast. Take the challenge. Fight for whatever it is.
Face it, Go trough it and handle it till the last breathe I can.
Please grow. Is a MUST FOR YOU TO GET MATURE.
I believe I can fly~
I believe I can touch the sky~

Fine.. @@
I don't bursted,
I won't feel better.
Please let me burst to the MAX.

No comments: