Tuesday, July 20, 2010

...::* WHY AM I SO FREE~~ *::...

keke..
Why am I so free to blog in these days?
I'm just bored and do not know what to do.
That's why I am here. keke..

What I had realised.. hmmmmm..
My college friends were all with english name.
No english name don't be my friend..
Muahahahahaha.. JOKING*** hehe..
You guys just great..
Never taught of meeting you guys. LOL..
FAITH hor? IVY HOW, FATT GAN HAO~~~
(i duno wen u look at tis, I just wanna make u..haha.. :P)
Muuuuuu muuuuu muuuuu muuuu muaxxxx~~ wahahahahaha..


Presentation this Friday.. Oh no~~~ Takut ><
My job is to MEMORISE NUMBERS!!! no~~~
IS SO SO SO SO SO THE DIFFICULT!!!

I think most of you do not realise that I have difficulty in pronoucing "R" & "S" sound?
Thanks to you, CHAN WAI HOONG. lol..
I know is fun for you to listen to my "Internet Explorer".
Hmm.. I've got difficulty in a word. Tongue cacat..haha

YONG KA LING!!!!!!
YOUR VOICE SO THE BITCH!!!
YOU BITCHY VOICE!!!
lol.. do not criticise.. ><

Is God's give..
Thanks God.. :)
Sorry my dearest God.
Talk to you tonite. :)
hehe..

No comments: