Monday, July 12, 2010

...::* YoYoYo *::...

Pretty busy these days.
What else?
College life.

First sem gonna end?? wooohooo~~
Is third month. phewwwww~~
Many lessons I had learnt throughout the months.
All kinds of human getting into my life too.
Is exciting yet tiring. ><
Give me a break! >< haha..
I did something bad today. ><
I know is very bad. SORRY~~ hehe..
Feel so sorry, Dootz Dootz I'm so sorry~

I've been hanging myself in the previous week.
Coming weeks will be filled with nervous.
I did my very first presentation today!!!
OMG!!! I present without preparing anything.
Sounds "LAO YA" but we are the first group to present.
Also the first group who dare to raise up our hand and get to them.
Sadly some exciting slides unable to show up.
I must show it in coming presentation.
Let you guys "WOooOW" with it.. lol..

Fui~ Yoh!
I'm hyper today. No idea to answer you "WHY".
Why~ Why~ Tell me why~

I meet someone in WONG KOK this afternoon.
Fui~Yoh~ I get crazy.. haha..
Non-stop 'HI-ing' with him. lol..
I do mean HI-BYE's hi but not get high.. okay..haha
I know I'm Superb crazy..

hmmmmmmmmm.....
Ntg to say dy..
SORRY DUDE.. haha.. ><

No comments: