Saturday, July 17, 2010

...::* Not allowed *::...

I need cooler.
My internal body's temperature is high.
Started since before I had my this month's period.
My pimples showing up non-stop. ><

I can't breathe~~!!! arhhh~~ booooo~~~ roar!!!
I'm not having a flu or sore throat.
I have no idea on what they are.
I have got minor cough, kinda a lot of phlegm, and nose stuck with nothing.
Disable me to breathe. >< GASPING FOR AIR~~~ lol.. (crazy)

Time changed. Nope. My daily schedule changed.
Napping hours increases and I woke up damn late from my nap.
Nowadays, I took 2-3 hours of nap. What's this!!!
I'll take a LONG, LONG & EXTREMLY LONG REST in my little Sem break.

Presentations!!!!!!!!!!
Get my voice box back and all out!!! ><
SICKNESS & ILLNESS NOT ALLOWED!!!

Hmm.. why should it be like this.
Each time when BBQ event coming soon,
I'll have sore throat.
Please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not this time. >< hehe..

WO HAO LE QI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: