Tuesday, July 27, 2010

...::* Sneaked *::...

Seems to have too much of outings.
I sneaked out again?
OMG la.. What's this?
Skipped class.. lol..

Lecture class ended at 9 something and we headed to Times at 10 am.
What an embarassing momment I had. ><
Unforgiven for myself. haha..
We went for bowling at Times and to Gasonline for lunch.
I dropped the bowling ball just before my throw.. ><
Embarrassing.. >< The sound was so loud..
I can't stop laughing once I recall the moment.. ><
Gasoline food wasn't nice. DISLIKE.


Later, we went for KopiBoy after our class.
Ice Kacang makes me recover.^^
Three of us went for desserts only.
Head back to college and back home!!!

Home sweet home..
I love you so the much!!!
MY BEDTIME!!!
Such a wonderfull sleeps I've got. ><
I slept too much. haha..

Final is here.
Next week will be the final.
Why no feeling?
Neither preparing nor prepared.
Hanging around with useless stuff.
Stop all events and daydreaming.
GET TO STUDIES PLEASE..

No comments: