Thursday, July 29, 2010

...::* So WRONG *::...

For this moment.
For this minute.
And this time.

I feel the guilty,
I feel the fa*king bitch existed in me.
I feel bad..

I broke his heart. ><
So damn MAX BAD..
My heart soring..

Sorry.. Sorry.. and sorry..
I know this will not be forgived.
This is a serious case that will be unforgiven.

I have been so childish since getting into college life.
I'm EXTREME CLOSE WITH FRIENDS.
Especially GUYS.
Even forgets the status of being couple?

Being love is something prefered by everyone.
I have it but... I'm not appreciating it??
I'm sorry. I'm a damn bitch..

I have been complaining about my boyfriend.
I did not realise the problems actually occured from me.
I blame. I blame him. I blame him more than blaming myself.
I'm selfish.
I should not be loved.
I should not have a boyfriend that treats me good.
I should not be having someone that love me more than I love him.

I'm not a good girlfriend.
I'm not spending my time with him.
I'm wasting most of my life in college.
Once I reach home, I'll be on my dream.
I don't care his feeling... ><

I'M SO THE WRONG THIS TIME...
I'M SO OVER...
I'M DAMN OVER...
OVER THE LIMIT...













No comments: