Friday, March 20, 2009

...::* Tired & Nervous *::...

I'm tired..
I wake up at 9 and get myself prepare.
No food for breakfast.
Mom fetched me to buy Dried Mee.

Tuition started at 10.30 am.
Add Maths!!!
Forget LOG!!!
Sei log.. haha..

After tuition sis drive us to Balakong Jusco.
Next, Econsave and a place called Fun & Cheer?
-I brought this sticker-

Oh yah~
The cashier in Econsave get embarrassed.
I brought a box of HONEY STAR that cost RM 10.95
After scanning the price,
She stunned awhile looking my honey star and continue scan other things.
When finish scan all the things, she ask us to wait.
She took my honey star away!!!
I tell mom that she don't believe it cost RM 10.95
She went for minutes and back.
Mom purposely asked "Mengapa?"
She answered "Oh~ tak de.. I ingat ade barang percuma."

I took the ECONO PACK and is very obvious nothing to be free!!!
Noob!!! haha..

Reach home at 6.30 pm++.
I took my bath and get my present packed.
Above of my cupboard will be fulled with my presents.
Most of it are bears, dolls, and toys.

-My things-



I'm nervous~~
Tomorrow I will be taking undang test~
Scare scare la..
I'm not afraid of taking school test but undang test..@@
haha..

I make this when I cleaning my room.
Yellow and white make by me^^

No comments: