Saturday, March 7, 2009

...::* Replacement Classes *::...

This the last replacement class for Chinese New Year.
Unexpected.
Wai Hoong came to escape tuition. LOL..
We went to watch BUKIT KEPONG.
Malaysia's movie,
Hollywood? still far far away.
Bollywood? Still not reach.
Should be Malaywood? joking. haha.


Mom complained what for replacement classes to be have.
When no teachers are entering classes to teach.
Ya, no teachers entered my class and we were free.


I agreed that Saturday classes at school,
That held on every Saturday should not be going on.
If the teachers really teach,
They can teach during weekdays but not Saturday classes.


I ate too much today.
Fried Banana, Fried banana ball, Rojak and Fish balls.
Went for nap and napped 3 hours.
Drink 2 bowl of green beans, a bowl of soup.
And continue with dinner.
Rice, pork, taufu, and vege.
Additional of soup and orange again.
I'm still not full.

Yesterday's PJK, Mr. Rama taught us about EATING RIGHT.
And today I'm not eating right but eat more. LOL.
I even lost the paper that sir give to me.
I eat to live? food..


I'm bored.

Hydrocarbon-ing.

No comments: