Saturday, March 28, 2009

...::* Exam week & Installation Day *::...

Formative test is not over yet.
Chemistry on Monday.
I don't know I do well or not.
Some of the days I did not sleep well and can't really do my test.

Is so sudden that Installation held on exam week.
Is so call "LAU YAH~ Installation Day"
This the worst Installation day in SSM.
People who attended not over 80 people?
At 9.10 am they started it and ended at 10 am.
Even both the management say that unexpected.

- 8.30 am, not even half hall-

-Queue to washroom (jkjk haha)-

The refreshment provided were just fried mee hon by using pepper?
Too much of pepper spicy!!!
Fried Mee with chilli sauce. (yiru say spicy too)
Agar that not attracting.
Watermelon so white.
After eating, mom fetch home.
On the way home, mom stop by at pasar.
I saw a kitten. Cute ner~~


Is it so weird today that Dar not with me?
Most of them asked where Dar Dar..
I know that mom will be attending so I ask Dar to rest.
I'm afraid that no time to be with Dar.

Last Friday before going home,
I went Popular with MeiTheng and Erica.
I get to buy diary book for me and Dar 2nd edition's history.
-2nd edition-
-1st and 2nd edition-


On Wednesday, Dar made me breakfast.
Spaghetti with mushroom soup as sauce.
I never tried before this way of eating.
Not bad. Have a try on it. Yummy~ haha..

On Tuesday, I received my birthday present.
Thank you HuiXsin & XuanLin.^^
Today should have fried rice by Dar but Dar wake up late.
Beside, I notice that I like to eat fried rice jor..
Influence by Dar Dar?
-By HuiXsin & Xuan Lin-

On monday, Dar make me egg cheese. Salty~~
Dar given me a chocolate too and in return I gave him half dozen too.^^

-Chocolate by Dar-

No comments: