Thursday, March 5, 2009

...::* mumbles *::...

After school, I followed BanKok bus to go for tuition.
I miss the time to say a goodbye.. sad*
Anyways, it has been years I had not taking school bus.
Reached at 3.40++ pm and have to wait for an hour plus.
Wandering how can we pass through the time.
We went into BanKok room.
I watched show & Hui Xsin were playing with computer games.

I feel boring and tired too.
Later we went out for foods.
This the first time I saw BanKok's food.
He take meat only!!!
Omnivorous betul..
Hui Xsin buy nasi lemak.
I take in Roti canai and air limau.

We chatted while eating.
ERICA noob!!! haha..
Played by us.
Hui Xsin answered her call and responded with "wrong number".
Erica quickly hang up without asking who she wanted to find.
Lol..


After tuition, mom fetched me and started to mumble.
Bla.. Bla.. Bla..
haiz.. What la.. is already tired with studies.
Asked what I done at BanKok house,
Asking what time tuition starts,
Rushed me to take undang so that I drive to tuition
And don't need her to fetch me home.
To tell truth, I DON'T WANT TO DRIVE YET!!!
And this is WHY I'm not taking the undang test yet.

If I wanted to drive so much,
I had already taken my test a week after listening to undang.
Now has been months.
I hate it.. If I enjoyed driving so much,
I won't be at home.
I'll be loitering around like sister.

Feeling like stopping tuition and giving up in physics and chemi too.
From beginning planned to take tuition in my home.
I agreed. So I don't need to be fetched.
Now complaining so much.
I have enoughed!!!
I glanced towards windows.
Looking up the sky.
How I wish I could fly.
Lol...
I just keep myself silent and looking out the window.

I dropped feel drops of tears while lying on bed.
I feel stress for everything.
Off to bath.


Yesterday sky was nice enough.


I love you, sky.
I love you, dar.
I love you.
What a stressing world~

No comments: