Saturday, March 21, 2009

...::* Passed *::...

I've pass my undang test!!!
Incredible.. lol..
Uncle said that he will reach at 7.45 am
I wake up at 7 am and started to get nervous..
Is really damn scary~~~

My stomach told me that I wanted to go toilet.
Maybe I'm nervous?
Uncle let me nervous for an hour++.
Uncle came fetch me at 8.30 am.
There is an old indian lady and a girl at my age I guess.

On the way to fetch Dar,
My nervous rate increases!!! OMG!!!
Is more scary than taking school exam.

Dar get into car and we went register together.
My heart started to calm down. Phew~~
We were the 2nd group to take exam.

The questions given not as easy as I taught?
Not all from the book given.
I was stunned and blur with the result given.
I taught I had fail it.
I don't understand the result written in computer too.

Bahagian A - 15 question (13 right)
Bahagian B - 10 question (9 right)
Bahagian C - 25 question (24 right)

the result given was 'LULUS'.
But i don't get what the meaning 42/50
I taught I just passed?
I came out and sit by myself.
No one were out yet?
Frighten me. I taught after finish have to stay inside.

The girl that borrowed my money told me she get 42 too..
We were like happy la..We chatted for a moment.
Waiting for result. Can't wait to see..
I don't know I should be happy nor sad?
Dar didn't pass it~~ TT
How I wish to pass with him and go listen the other 6 hours together.
I want you~~ Dar~~

When my sis passed her undang,
dad brought her a new hp.
Dad say before he will get us new hp when we pass our undang.
I wandering will I have one or not?
I don't think so I'll get it?
Dad will never remember about it.
I wanted a new hp a lot.
My phone is 5 years old now.
Old uncle jor..

Haiz.. as long is still functioning.

No comments: