Wednesday, March 11, 2009

...::* The Moments with Buffalo *::...

Skies are filled with pinkish colour.
Clouds are heavy.
Waters gonna poured.
Dip and Dap in a silent room.
And here comes the rain...

The time we had...
Teased,
Joked,
Bullied,
Laughed,
Complaint,
Scolded,
and..
The BUFFALOES way we are.


There isn't other ways beside leaving?
You haven't done all the promise that you would help us~
The words from your mouth telling us that you aren't leaving,
Makes us feel calm and happy.
And this fake.
Everything had become a dream that never come true.

I won't be having a good memorable graduation.
This graduation will ended up with sad memories.
One and another leaving.
When will this be stopped?

I'm soft-heart person.
I held my tears as hard as I could.
I failed. And I cried.
I don't want to drop another tear tomorrow.
It will never be possible...



No comments: