Wednesday, March 18, 2009

...::* Tired Birthday *::...

Wake up and take in my breakfast.
Ready myself to BanKok's birthday party at FunOK cafe.
Lol.. I know is my birthday.^^ haha..

Noob HanJon!!! haha..
Neh Neh~~
Can't scare me^^.
I clever neh~ haha.. bleh~~~

I've collected my presents^^
Thank you~
-Overall present-
-By Mei Theng-
-By Ban Kok- -By Tracy and KokLeong-
-by YiRu-
-by Zanne-

The food not too good not too bad.
Noodles= maggi mee. ==
Fried rice better.^^
-this attracts me.^^-
After eating we chat and played.
I abnormal? TT
Cake were here!! Time to hide.. haha..
After everything were done,
we walked to I-box.
My comment. No second time.

Is 6 pm, Connaught will be jammed with cars.
I decided to go Leisure by following MeiTheng's car.
Fulled and we decide to go by taxi. No taxi.
Ended up walking to LEISURE with Dar and KokLeong!!!
What a long walk we have? TIRED~~~

Meet up with the so call Ca and YungCieh.
Went to toilet and to Dragon-i.
I called mom to fetch me home.^^

DarDar~
I love you~ haha.. muaxx..
Sorry o.0~ bao bei zai~
Making you sad early morning and most the time too.
SORRY BAO BEI KIT~~
MuaxX!! haha..


I do hate my birthday.
I do like it at times.
I hate because it won't bring me a lot of happiness.
I like cause I can be with my dar dar to celebrate together.
Muaxx!!


My cake like shit. lol.. jkjk.


No comments: