Sunday, March 15, 2009

...::* News *::...

Brainless.
Mom warned us,
non-muslims are not allow to say 'a***h' (god in malay).
Police will catch those who use it.
I was like WTH is this?

Maybe the one who make this rule are like Mus Ta Fa,
Nothing to do other than thinking useless thing.

Mom said that an artist from indonesia wanted to release her album.
But her album were banned because she used the word 'A***h' in it.

I told mom that they should stop us using our Malay books too.
I still remember our Form two konsas book has the word in it.
Is better for them to ban Malay language only.
Ban Malay books!!! Most of it contain the word!!!
Make sense?

I even remember last Christmas I when to the church.
The church use their lyrics in malay language.
They also use "a***h" in it.
Get all christian into jail?

I was joking to mom that malaysia will be increasing jail.
For those who has no job and can't get food,
They can go to polices and says that word and get into jail.
They will provide food for prisoners right?
Lame betul..Zz..

One of the news from News Straits Time Online.

No comments: