Monday, June 21, 2010

...::* No good *::...

I took my Office Application Midterm and result turned out not good.
Currently I have got 18.5/30 %.
What's this? So poor..

I just finished my Economics exam and something bad happen to me. ><
I changed place for twice ended up with international students by right, back and front. ><
Just before the exam, I told my friend by left that I DON'T FEEL SAFE!!!
Guess what had happen to me?

The conversation of me and the international student:
"Can you help me out with my MCQ?"
"Erm....... I'm not confident with my answers."
"Is okay, whatever you wrote, you have to show me!"
"Erm....." ( I smiled and feeling uncomfortable)

Is so much scary that I ever taught.
Her friend, guys, black, surrounding me.. ><
Her eyes, is like going to eat me up.
Like lion..>< SCARE ME!!! T____T
I shouldn't had change place and should stick close with Ken.. LOL.. ><
Too tame..>< LOL haha..
This the second exam that people asking me answer..><
I'm too kind? Lol.. I have to face of giving answer? ><
I'll sit between my friends in future. (when I remember)
Never alone. DANGEROUS!!!

Dinner time.. hehe..
Hope to score well too.
Lecturer's english sucks max.
I don't get what her questions want..><
Is over.. Fight for Algebra next.

No comments: