Sunday, June 13, 2010

...::* LingLingAr*::...

What's wrong with you!!!
Ohh~ Ohh~ Ohh~ O~ O~
Lol..

Defeated by emotion. ^^
Emotion control me more than I control my emotion.
What a loser.. Zz..
Is obvious that something gone happen with me. hohoho..

I know he has nothing to do with those girls but is just a normal reaction.
Jealous does not occurs mean I had no more feel la..
I know I'm EXTREMELY OVER THE LIMIT.
Sorry for both of you.
This the way we communicate.

I didn't mean to hurt you but just PLAYFUL.
I know you are totaly hurted by me.
Yes, I broke your heart.
I broke it badly.
You told me you have no feelings on me but you don't want to break up.
This means what??? I don't really get it.
I don't know what are you thinking.

I have no confident in getting back your broken heart to a normal heart. ><
I have no confident on my exams.
No confident for most of the things.

KALING!!! Wake up!!! wake up~ wake up~ Is Saturday night.. lol..
Anyhow, life has to go on.
Follow the flow.
Is mine, it will be mine.
Is not mine, no point begging.
KALING, GROW UP PLEASE!!!

Experience seems to be useless for me.
Dependent girl. Please get more independent.
National service not effective for me.
I'm always depending on people.
When will I get more independent?
Never.
Never ever independent.
Whenever I go, I'll have people protecting. (I guess)

Once again, history repeating?
Hope what I taught will not come true.


Besides, I wants to have a great thanks to GOD.
I know you hear what I says.
I know you feels what I'm feeling.
I know you are here for me.
You protecting and safeguarding me.
I know you'll give me eternal life.

TALKING TO YOU JUST GREAT...
Love yah..Beloved GOD.

No comments: