Wednesday, June 16, 2010

...::* Yes *::...

Algebra Test 1,
Office Application Midterm,
&
Malaysian Study Midterm.
IS OVER!!!

3 more to go.
Algebra, I'll fight with you.
Economics, I'll not give up!!!
Film & Arts, My gosh... Zz..

What kind of subject is this?
Lecturing 2 pictures for an hour.
Giving anime for us to watch.
I skipped half of the show and I'll be facing problem soon.
I don't want to fail this but I can't stand on it.

After class on Monday,
We went for Leisure Mall for waffle but is too early.
So Ken went for car racing while me and Ivy went for gift.
Something nice we found in Mini Toons.
Amazing bra.. We brought it. lol..
A amazing bra as birthday gift.
Nice one.. :P Not showing now..

Ling ling ar..
Brush up please..
You are very left out..
Stop taking your time..

No comments: