Friday, June 25, 2010

...::* Unhappy & Unsatisfy *::...

I'm not in the mood la..
Group just formed the previous week and dateline were here.
What is this??? Doing 6 persons work? 6 in 1..(nescafe) lol..
You guys doesn't care but I care.
I wanted to be selfish!!! AND I AM SELFISH.
So what? Zz..
I'm also a human that need entertainment and enjoyment la..Zz..
Anyhow, thanks to Ivy How. lol..
I'm going to be lessbo soon. lol.. joking.



Not gonna let myself retake any subjects.
Fine, let's make up my mind.
Once I failed any one of the subject,
I'll discussed about the high class chicks matter with mom. LOL..


Unsatisfy result I got.
I'm not satisfy with myself.
I'm SAD!!! My heart broke when I saw it!!!
I'll still try my best for you!!!
I will never give up for your dream!!! Lol..


Fighting for nothing.
Just fight for it.
Aimless.


No comments: