Friday, June 11, 2010

...::* MidTerm *::...

Mid term starting right after Sunday.
Time for exams. Get prepared.
I had just finish my Algebra test 1.
How I wish to tackle all question without any mistakes. ><
Is just 13 question!!! You Failure! You bitch! Such a failure!! Noob ass.. ><
Influence!!! Influence!!!

Never expected.
A great lecturer we have in UCSI.
Each questions provided for each students were not the same.
Great Cats who wanna be " THE COPY MEOW MEOW".
Copy smartly.^^
I know the PASS leader, Ivy & me having high hopes on YOU BOTH (i noe u wun c it^^).
Hope and wish our effort for you guys will not be wasted.
Even my mom says that I'm crazy.
Exams at 9.30 am and we woke up at 6.30 am for preparations.
You guys must score!!! PLEASE~~~ lol..

I'm very very very very very TIRED~!!!
Insomnia!!! I can't sleep well or even falling asleep.
What should I do???
I used to explode myself to release any anger or pressure. ><
Is useless.

Ling Ling~ where have you been?
You leave me?
Where have you been hiding?
I lost most of my smiles, my laugh, my tease, my luck and.........
Whatever. Lost everything soon.

WHEN THE WORLD WILL END???

I can't end my life by myself.
It will be a sin to God. ><
lol.. I have not been telling problems.
Why should I keep all the things by myself?
Why should I be SO STUBBORN?
Why should I cry alone?
Why?
Why am I hiding every problems?
Why there's no ways to solve?

I'm so so so NEGATIVE.

Left out for most of the things that i'll usually do.
I miss walking alone.
I miss building castle in the sky.
I miss myself, the truly me.
National Service's Character Building class is not working anymore?


-LING LOSER-

No comments: