Friday, June 19, 2009

...::* You was once my beloved *::...

You was once loved by me.
What are you now to me?

I really tried my best to achieve it.
I failed.
I failed to do so.
Disappointed..

Previous year, I did well on you.
I just can't wander why the spirit to get you up has lost?

I read,
and read,
and read.
Ended up with blank.

Mr.Toh always says "When you get the papers you will cry."

I do.
I cried once I turned Biology II to page two.
My eyes were flooded and here it rolled.
TT.. sad case.
Heart, Plants, Synapse, Bones...
What for studying late night?
USELESS..
I came to be panick, pressure and tension.
All gone!!! My mine blanked with this problem.
Sir will surely feel very the damn 100% disappointed.

Although I the pressuring feeling gone but..
Disappointment in me is very the high!!! haiz..
Hou SAD SAD ar... TT



My pale look...




-Nice? I use this as my wallpaper.-

No comments: