Sunday, June 14, 2009

...::* Oranges? Lemon? *::...

Two weeks of holidays.
Not any studies done by me.
I just manage to study history form 5's Chapter 4.
Half of it only and I wander how I die tomorrow..LOL..

I played with this. haha..
Lemon ma?





Orange lai de..
-smile-
-flower?-


Yesterday I found out that I have lack of examination pad.
Left over few pieces and I don't know how to take exam.
Happen to be lucky and unlucky.
Lucky that I gets to buy test pad.
Unlucky that I have to wait till 6 pm only gets to go home.
Have to back hometown. Zz...

My hometown at Seremban and my dad have to have a look in his works.
So, went to Jusco at Seremban.
Nothing to be shop in there.
Everyone waited for the door.
They entered and sit at Old Town Cafe.
I was wandering there were really big sales that everyone waited for Jusco to open.

Besides,
I get my face with...
POH~
KAR~
DOTS....

joking...
It just pimples that had squeezed and turned to spots.
Is very obvious that two black dot on my face.
No regret, I'm fair enough. LOL.. jk..

Tada~ can see? hehe

No comments: