Saturday, June 27, 2009

...::* Crazy for Sims 3 *::...

Crazy for The Sims 3.
After downloading The Sims 3,
I always slept around 12-1 am.
Spent more than hours in gaming.. haha..
SPM play more games. lol..
The member of my sims family gonna drive me crazy.
From 2 member increased to 8 members.
Controlling them aren't easy.
I don't know how to get them married.
I missed for the vacation sims and with pets.
-members-


Today replacement classes was on.
4 of us attended to school only.
4 period of Biology!!!
I think you guys would say lucky for not coming?
haha..
But than I was very the confusing the whole lesson.
What sir ask I was like @@(shake head). haha..
Sir asked:
The bell rang?
What's the time?
What you want to be?
Mrs. Rajan lesson now?

All I answered was don't know with shake head.. haha..
I was sleepy!!! I slept at 1 am.

-nothing to play-

This biscuits I brought on Friday.
It sudden pop in my mind last week telling that I wanted to eat.

No comments: