Monday, June 1, 2009

...::* Happy Birthday Toh-Tortise *::...

At 12.28 am I smsed Mr. Toh and greeted.
" Happy Old a Day.. haha.."

Just when I having my nap at 4pm and wake at 5.10 pm,
A message I received from Toh at 4.57 pm.
Lol.. He took hours to reply my message.. haha..
This what he replied:
-Toh's replied-


Today I had my third driving lesson.
Today's driving not as worst as my second driving.
My second drive is the worst among my 3 drive.
The car's stereng take me minutes to finish the 4 turns.
Have to use strength to turn it.
The uncle came to help me turn it too. Pai seh la.. haha..
I've learned parking, on the road, and uphill.
Going to Hulu Langat on Friday again.


Last Saturday,
I woke up at 10 am++ and I took pictures.
Perkembangan diri for Moral assignment.
I wandering what to do for family de..
Help to bath my dogs can it be one of my family de? haha..
Here we go, Noob pictures!!! haha..








Later night, we went out for dinner.
Went for steak.
Choices I made not what I expected.
Taste bad. haha.. I played with the remaining of the food.
I even feed the cats with food.
They don't eat french fries. Zz.. Wasted.
-Halloween look?-


Friday,
we were all busy preparing for Teacher's Day.
Dar made me Fried TomYam Mi Hoon.
His first try to cook this style. Not Bad^^ haha..
-Cook by dar-

Best teacher goes to Mr.Toh.
As most of your expected.
We give surprise present for teachers who teaches us.
A photo frame with our 5 Kasih's childish look. Lol..
-Best teacher's present-
-Our frame-

And I received my belated birthday present from..
The only cute malay girl in my class, Yu~ Yu~ Yuhana~
haha..
-Teddy by Yuhana-
I love my dar!!!
I like this picture. hehe^^

No comments: