Tuesday, June 2, 2009

...::* Cleaning *::...

My cupboard is in a big mess!!!
I cleaned it up just after my shower.
The dolls in my cupboard occupied too much spaces.
I have to find new room for them to stay.
They have been disturbing me to get my clothes. haha

I get all my dolls out and also clothes.
I have too much of dolls?
To me is a lot!!!
Here you may see them.
-Bday dolls and spot my VooDooZai.-

-There is still some dolls in the boxes.-

My cupboard has fulled with most of my rubbish.
The dolls just disturb me to get my clothes.
My floor were so messed with my presents.
I have to choose which dolls go with which so less plastic bags to be use.

-Messed-

-Done with the packing-

-Here their home, on top of my cupboard-

I used an hour to clear this things included my clothes.
Lol.. My sister won't mind that I put my things on the cupboard.
I used half of the cupboard.
Instead, I like to keep stuff.
I kept a lot of my childhood things too.

No comments: