Thursday, June 25, 2009

...::* 4 days no blog *::...

SSM get influenza A(H1N1)?
Just wish that news was not real..
Blame her?
Most properly many of them will blame her I guess?
Can't get to have tuition.. TT


Last Friday,
Sis went to brought The Sims 3.
I wasn't finish with my papers yet.
I'm attracted!!! But I can't!!!
I've tried to install but failed to play.
Hehe..
Yesterday I get to play!!!
I'm so excited to see THE SIMS 3 on my screen!!!
I was jumping up and down..
EXCITED**
I managed to installed at 6.30pm and start playing till 1.30 am!!!
Nice~ haha..


-SIMS 3!!!-


Previous Sunday was Father's Day.
Nothing had been celebrated.
Just my uncle's family brought a cake for grandfather.

-Uncle and grandpa-
For my dad, we brought a perfume for him.
Not expensive but the smells still okay.
Don't know~ dad like perfume but no idea with it.
I like the rose.
ADMIRE**
Is not very nice but is creative.
-Guess what it make of?-
-Can't? Is chicken feather.-

Monday I had my exams,
went home reached at 4 pm.
Bathed and eat and out at 4.15 pm.
Went for driving lesson.
Once reached home,
I get into dad's car and out for dinner.
After dinner, out to Ampang Tesco while dad to discuss with an uncle about work.
Walked at there till 10 pm++.
I'm so the TIRED!!!!!
I'm out for the whole day... Tiring...

-Waiting to up the slope..-

- 3-point turn-

-RM 0.00 from Tesco.-


Besides, I get my Bio paper.
Result was not what I aspected for.
It is better than my previous paper but I'm not satisfy.
Just 45% and is a very low marks for me.
My English dropped to 60% from 80++%.
As for Maths, from 100% to 85%.
My studies gone down-down-down- and down.
Disappointing.

I feel like crying when I saw Mr. Ananda wrote:
"What are you talking about?"
"Are you doing any serious work at home?"
"Disappointing!"

Once I saw it, my eyes had started to flood.
So sad la.. TT.. I know I had disappoint sir~~

-nice?-

No comments: