Friday, June 5, 2009

...::* Busy Busy Busy *::...

I haven't revise for my examinations!!!
Monday went for driving lesson and driving=tired.
Tuesday and Wednesday went to school.
Thursday out for tuition.
And today 3 hours of driving.

I can concentrate driving for the 1st hour and the coming time,
I will like...@@ blur.. don't know what to do while driving.
Today's 3 hours lesson just killing me.
I DON'T LIKE TO DRIVE!!!

Morning drive is okay for me cause I'm still fresh in mind.
Uncle asked me whether I tried to drive the pass few days.
I answered no. Uncle praised me^^ woohoo~~ haha..
He said I had improve a lot and drive well. hehe..
Not cause I drive well is that I good in escaping holes on road.
Mom's advise to my sister always kept on mind.
" don't always simply drive into holes"


I've learnt parking, three point turn and uphill?
The weather was hot like hell.
Half my hand became darken than the other.
I sweat and smells.
My jean stick to my skin cause sweat. LOL.. disgusting right?
haha..

Parking,
All cars have to queue for the parking.
Mine was so long queue and sun was straightly shine towards me.
The heat makes my mind gets worst.
Causes my parking sucks a lot!!!
I parked twice!!! TWICE!!!
Uncle ask me to let others do first.
Later, my parking goes perfect. No mistakes.
Thanks for the skills, uncle. haha..

Three point turn,
I have no problem with this.

Uphill,
I always can't reach the yellow line.
I always brake too fast. TT
How to aim!!! Susah betul~
I'm afraid I'll fail here.


I went Taman Segar's pasar malam just now.
Horrible human.
I prefer going after tuition, just the time they open.
The people there banged here and there.
I get banged triple left-right-left.
BULLSHIT!!!
Even I was standing aside, beside my mom!!!
Standing ONLY!!!
A guy banged me..
@#$%.. WATCH YOUR WAY!!!
Is plenty of place there!!! still bang me..
Just brought popiah and dau fu fa.
Apa ni? cacat betul.. haha..

No comments: