Tuesday, December 2, 2008

..::-# Boring+Lazy #-::..

Holidays just boring..
Last Thursday after dinner at Yulek,
dad brought us to Econsave to get some food.
Owh~~~
Pity kitten... They were put on the trolley.
That night was raining and they were left outside.
Poor kitty..



Orange juice





I've made this..
Damn fake.. This mean failed.

Yesterday I was cleaning my stuff.
I found this:


-The red colours for those who with me in junior 6 they may know what that is for-
-The others were from my friend, aunt and teacher-


-I guess I really like colourful very much?-


-I'm not crazy, Is my memory and my love-


Talalala..
I plan to study for holiday.
I didn't manage to finish reading it.
Few weeks of holidays.
I still in Chapter 4 and I skipped Chapter 3 too..TT
Physics another problem also.. @@ (faint)
What to do!!!!~~~
So messy in my room.
It just useless for me.

-Jie's bed is more clean than mine-


-Fainting pill(books) on my bed-


Hmmmm.. I'm gonna finish chips.
Lacking out of chips in my home!!!
So " SAN FU!!!" to live without junks or food in home.


-how much calories for a pack? Get fat too?Roar!!!-


I need another pack!!!
Chipsmore.. maybe..
haha..


ARRRRRRRRHHHHH!!!!
Tension betul..
I have no idea what I want.

I want him.
I want shop.
I want play.
I want jokes.
I want pants.
I want shoes.
I want money.
I want driver.
I want shirts.
I want cut hair.
I want junk&food.
I want winter melon.
I want entertainment.
I want mobile phone.
I want new blogskin.
I want my friends.
I want pictures.
I want freedom.
I want credits.
I want movies.
I want happy.
I want crazy.
I want study.
I want hugs.


Is better that I can hav the world.
The world will end in my hand...
muahahahaha..
Crazy..

No comments: