Wednesday, December 31, 2008

...:::* Ending of year 2008 *:::...

Have to say goodbye to 2008 soon.
6 more hours from the time I posting right now.
No place and no where I am going.
Just counting down at home on bed or online?
haha.. New Year is here...Is another year!!!
What I had plan for after 6 hours?
Just happy and happy and happy.
Happy go lucky~~^^


Plenty of things had happen and appear in my 08's life.
In 09's life will be more?
Coming in to let me know what is life?

Hmmmmm..
Summaries for my 08's life.

-Open school and celebrated Yoges birthday on second day?
-Rushed to make roses for valentines to sell.
-Breaking up on March.
-My SWEETEST birthday on SWEET SIXTEEN.
-Learned how to make sushi.
-Love started again.
-Celebrated Leong birthday at SunwayLagoon.
-Disection of toad.
-Gets crazy with my cousin brother. ( hak ga wa:"tian zhu bao you")

Lost memory jor..
School will be starting soon and is just around the corner.
More than a month++, I still haven't wash my school shoe.^^
Happy 2008~~~
Hopes everything will be fine for the coming year.
Same to everyone too^^
Crazy~~


Tata 2008 for few hours more~~~

No comments: