Wednesday, November 26, 2008

...::x^26 November 08 ^x::...

I am late!!!!!
I'm late to school!!!
Oh NO!!!
Nah~
I'm not having SPM.
I just have to attend my tuition classes.

The sky are bright and I taught it was just 7.30 am.
Time of waking are fixed for me?
Everyday I will wake at 7.30 in sudden
And need another hour to sleep back again.
I continued my sleep till mom came in and called me..
Oh!!! Is 8.30++ I need reach at 9.
End up, I'm not late. ^^

Nothing much about tuition?
Only thing is that i'm slow because of holidays.
rested mind~
Not Rest In Peace haha..

Yeah!!
I can meet my DarDar!!! Miss him so much.
After tuition went to buy tickets.
Is WEDNESDAY!!! cheaper!!!
Brought 3 tickets for RM 18 only.
Madagascar~




Later walk to Sushi King~ 11.30am still not open.
Walk back to Popular bookshop.
Searched for the glue I need and go for books.
Dar was joking around with me.
Esh~~~
haha.. I brought him tadika english book I guess? haha..
This apart of my joke.
The book was printed with no colours and there is a page that is about colours.
A picture of mango without colour was printed and ask to rearrange the words beside.
mango, The, yellow, is

I showed to DarDar and I say..
" The mango is yellow. Pian ren de.. ming ming jiu shi hei se (pointed towards the picture)"


He laughed so loud that people turned and look at us.
After playing, we pay and off to Sushi King again.
Sushi for breakfast? haha..


-what I brought not include dar's book-



-Forgets to take pictures-


-before I clean it-

-after cleaning^^-


Finish eat walk back to cinema to meet erica..
House 3... Wednesday cheaper thats why is full?
Cute Alakay~ haha..

After the show me and DarDar walked here and there.. @@
We were playing at the shop.
Living cabin and also hot market.
memang gao gao zhan mou bong chan..

After play Dar ask to go yam cha at Wong Kok.
Take such a long time to order 3 things.
haha.. the waitress maybe fed up? haha..


-Our Water-


-This the only food GOLDEN FISH-

-Dar's serious face? sry~ nt leng zai..kid* haha-

Cant even finish the drink.haha..
Finish eat and go home lur..


Hmmm..
Is a great day and this the first time to spent RM 90 in LEISURE MALL?
Thats too much..


-receipt-



Ticket : RM 18
Popular : RM 19.20
Sushi King : RM 32.20
Wong Kok : RM 20.60



I have nothing to do again.
I cut my own hair at room after bath..
haha..

No comments: