Friday, December 26, 2008

...:::* After Christmas *:::...

New Year is here!!!
Five days more!!!
school days is here too..
SPM next year..@@


Yesterday,
I celebrated Christmas in my hometown.
Is kind of great party?
We reach hometown at 10++
Foods were ready.

Chiciken,
Nuggets,
French Fries,
Mixed Vegetables,
Fried fishball,
Spaghetti,
Curry chicken,
fried Mi hun,
3 kind of different pork dishes,
Jelly and herb jelly,
Cakes,
etc.

too many foods. forget*

When all gather together,
there will be many things could happen.
Joking
Talking
Gossips

For me,
I will surely gets crazy with my cousin brother.
Born in monkey year will have the same attitude^^
Too sad, we just can get crazy till 6.30pm.




...* Today *...
I went to check for my eyes.
The kor say that my eyes are good^^
I look different from my younger sister^^.
LOL.. I look younger^^. :P
Happy-GO-lucky~
Frustration will increase the power of your eyes.
Using too much power to see things will also increase.
So,
If wants to see leng zai or leng zai just go near and see.
Don't see from far^^ Think for your eyes. haha..
My brother's specs were mainly made for his school bag to use.

I want a pair of high heel shoes.
Mom didn't let me to buy it.
My shoes were old la..
I need a high heels when I dressed in skirts or dress.
Mom just say no for me and said that I'm tall enough.
I will buy one next time.^^

I had BBQ again tonite.
I am sick too.
I can't stand for food. haha..
Chicken wings, fishballs, sausages, fish, and pork.
Sickness will be worst tomorrow.

No comments: