Friday, December 12, 2008

..::* _____ *::..

Christmas is here~~



Jingle bell~~
Mo Jo bell~~

crap*
MoJo JoJo~
haha..

Hmmmmm...
Were will I be celebrating this year??
Hometown?
Home?
No idea...
Talalalala..


New Year is somewhere around the corner too!!!
Chinese New Year is on January!!!
Celebrations!!!
@@
Valentines day..
Birthday..

HOLIDAYS!!!
bored*

Crap.. haha..


Chinese New Year Biscuit!!!
Forget what it's name jor..
"MAT FUNG DAO"
haha.. Bee hive..


Yesterday went out for supper at connaught.
Restaurant Woh Kei.
Long time no eat there.
I sit near the "longkang" (forget english word).
Half way of eating,
Two cockroaches running on the ground!!!
I screamed!!! Damn it!!! roar!!
It keep coming near towards me.. Yucks...








There were bags of rubbish not far from my table.
I was eating crab,
I heard some noise from the rubbish bags.
And....
I saw....
Mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can also say that..
CAT DON'T CATCH MOUSE.
The mouse were funny.
They are playing catching catching.
haha.. Running from a corner to the other.
Actually one of the mouse try to catch the other.
And they fight too.
Nice show~
Free show~
haha..

No comments: