Tuesday, December 9, 2008

...:::* HappY birthday mei theng!!!!! *:::..

This are what that willbe in my bag:


Happy birthday mei theng~
Early morning wakes up mom told me that no people fetch.
Hate it!!!
Later mom say dad will get me there.
Is a waste of time.
I should meet dar at sharp 11!!! damn it..
Make me late. Is still good that I can be there.

Reached at Leisure and meet with my dardar~ haha..
@@ we went to Living Cabin taught of getting a box.
Conclusion we didn't buy it but we brought a birthday card.
Is cute.. haha..
No place for us to sit and write.
I pulled Dar to "DA GEI CHEONG" hehe..
People playing games there I was like searching for place to write.
I settle down at a place and complete the card.
Then we went to meet with everyone.
I found that I forgets my breakfast???
Is alright that skipped it. haha..

Later meet with mei theng, erica and sin yin.
Everyone was here and we headed to Gilly cafe.


We had a great day here..
Everyone enjoys the party.
Nice place too..haha..

Taken cake and some planned to watch movie.
Some say Neway.
In end we went to Neway.
No idea how many hour there.
Yoges was here too..
He plays with lemon with wen wu (I think so)
haha..

Around 7 pm, party ends here lur..
I called mom too.
Dar accompanied me to wait mom.

Today, there is a strange feeling.
I never had it before.
Can't be explained. Really strange and weird.
I love you dar~

When in the car,
mom told me a bird has dead in front of the door.
The day before, a lizard died in front too.
Wondering what happening.

The bird...








The lizard...

No comments: