Wednesday, December 24, 2008

...:::* Christmas eve BBQ *:::...

Have been centuries that I didn't update blog.
haha.. Joking*
I'm not that old yet.

Few more hours!!!
Christmas is here soon!!!
Well,
Christmas eve also Kar Chun birthday.


Happy Birthday

Dar had went to celebrate for him.
As for me,
I had B.B.Q.
Still going on outside.
I'm not going to eat those.
I just taken spaghetti and herb jelly for my own good.
I had got sore throat. (sob)
Had to take pill too.


-chinese herb jelly-

-guai ling gou-


-My dinner-


I just quit for all these food for today only.
I'm gonna eat fried nuggets, fishballs, and etc. tomorrow.
I'm going to have lunch in my grandma house tomorrow.
Before, I will go to the church first. (I guess)


This year's Christmas celebrate with aunty, uncle, grandparents, and family.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
HoHoHo~
Merry x'mas~

present for me?? haha..
jkjk..


-My garden-


-starting-


-chicken & fish-


-xi ham-



Wai hoong~
Thank you for your birthday wish^^ haha..
Problem sikit*

End~
Go church jor..

No comments: