Friday, August 22, 2008

Sugar Sweet~

Hmmm...
Not enough sleep for a week.
Well~ I made something for my dearest BF.
Preset for a month couple.
Make till 2 am++
Tired~~
But worth it to buy his smile and happiness.
Sick for 3 days. I'm fine now^^

Wake up at 10,
On9 to rush my present for Alex.
11am++, get changed and pack up.
SNEAKING OUT.. haha.. jkjk

Eat my little lunch.
Clock pointing 12pm o.0~ I'm late???
Get to car and get Yi Ru's msg.
Lucky teacher late. ^^
Go meet friends at Leisure. -McDonald-
Walk and walk to Popular buy disc and back MeiTheng's home.

Used her computer to burn my slides to disc.
DONE o.0~~ haha..
Yeah~~~ can give today.
Teacher is here at 1pm.
Tuition one and half hour.
Go gai gai lur.. ^^
Give the disc to him.
-1 month's gift-

Walk to Leisure and buy tickets.
RM 7 only. CHEAP.
Two hour movie. 3 pm - 5 pm


-la lingerie-
-House 1 , D11 & D12-

After movie we go gai gai lur..
We went to eat ice cream o.0~
Baskin Robin.

-Green Tea & Choco chips-

Daddy call and said that waiting at wong kok.
Tata sha lao~~
MuaxX~
haha..

No comments: