Friday, August 15, 2008

15 AugusT

Yesterday night, Alex argue with my ex's friend o.0~
I scolded him also o.0~
Sry~

Don't mean to scold you.
I know you are on FIRE too^^.
@#$%
@#$%


HATE!!!
HATE!!!

HATE!!!


Just don't understand why guys just never think.
All they know is just fight and argue.
Why don't they get mature and think?
Why not?

Bout 12 am,
he called me and we talked on phone.
He is so moody le.. Mom scolded him.
Aiz.. No idea on what he is thinking.
This day have been scratching head for ideas to make Alex happy .
Is kinda difficult to do this.
I have too. I have to give him happy and smiles^^
End call and to sleep at 1.30 am.

Yeah~~~
My breakfast today is...
BREAD + CHICKEN HAM = SWEET BREAKFAST

-Ai Xin Zao Chan, Lovely Breakfast-

So sweet o.0~
Well, Erica!!!
You peek my breakfast!!!
ASK MY PERMISSION!!!
haha.. anyway Erica,
HOW IS IT?
NICE TO EAT MA?
SWEET MA?

hehe^^..

o.0~
Get to know that Acting Principal car's window broke.
They threw stones to her car o.0~
Haiz.. problem...
Later lunch time,
I walk with Alex and back to class.
Then we play cards.


-Made by me & Alex.. hehe^^-

BM subject,
Mr. John bring in two bag of brochures about courses.
Everyone excited?
Excited about gambling cards. haha^^
I looking for my course, can't get it.
Were can I study for Vetenarian?
No idea..^^
So I look for his course, Psychology.
Lalalalala.. boring..

Went to get things from 5M.
When returning to class,
pass by Alex's class and a guy named Kent Lee (scary for me)
OMG!!! he wrote my name.. @#$%
Is bad that I say him but he is "REALLY SCARY" for me.
Later, Alex get angry o.0~
haiz.. again have to pujuk him le..
I've tried my best o.0~
I've change?
Never been so humble to think and persuade people.
In end, he nothing also.
Is fine for us lur..
Gets to tuition lur..
Many secrets and problems were discussed in tuition.
@@~~~
Beh idea le~~
Happy Holiday!!!



No comments: