Monday, August 11, 2008

-A day after camp-

On 9th and 10th,
Followed school to camp at Sg.Tekali, Hulu Langat.
Bus left at about 9 am.
Bag all were taken down from bus and walk to camp place.
Bag put aside and gather.
Facilitator surrounded us.
Build our camp.
Later, gather and ready to jungle trekking to waterfall.(weee~)
He care for me the whole time.
Trying to be my side every minute and seconds.^^

After trekking,
back to camp area and lepak then eat.
Curry chicken & potato slices with sambal.
Then into dewan and play.
Tea time with donuts and curry puff.
After that, we went to bath
The guys started fire for BBQ.

I no need to make by myself de..
My little sha lao make for me.
okok la.. not bad.
8 pm is here and BBQ have to stop.
Boys went to bath.
Girls continue 1st.

After finish, all went to hall.
Get scolded cos no bring make up all.
Later at dewan play passing bottle till 12 am.
Weird?
At 12 am only the faci bring us to night trekking in the jungle.

15 of us 1 group go together.
I still can blog means I still alive la..
haha..

We girls back camp and wait lur..
Waiting my bro and Alex.
Worry o.0~
At last, everyone was back.
Continue BBQ.
Alex not happy o.0~
TT.. aiz..
Later nothing also le..
After BBQ, clean things and
go dewan sleep.

Well, I sleep few minutes only.
Then awake whole night.
Alex sleep also o.0~
haha..

Morning, eat breakfast.
Fried Mihun. Ok ok la..
Rainy day o.0~
Go dewan lepak and I sleep o.0~
Later we play again and start the race.

1- Started with crawling on the mud.
2- Cross over the wall.
3- Crawl through the hole.
4- Jump tyre.
5- Cross river.
6- Get water into pail.
7- Find things.
8- Drink raw egg.
9- Make faci laugh.
10- Bath.

Finish then pack things lur..
Go dewan.
Leaving time le lur..
Finish talk go eat lur..
Chicken rice.

Get to bus lur.. TATA~~
miss yah~~


-END CAMP-

BORING BLOG







No comments: