Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka!!!


Merdeka!!!


Is sound like..
mai dit ga = padi turun harga...
haha.. actually is not happening.^^

Is Sunday.
Back hometown again.
Pity~~~
I mean the puppy that about 1 or 2 month only?
My cousins ask my grandma to take care of it.
My grandma don't like it actually.^^
Is so CUTE!!!
I play with it and I became it's mom? haha..
lol.. i not bitch. haha..
-I'm lonely~ Mammy~-

-I'm here for doggie-

-I can't see.-

-Tada~ I can see you dy..-

-Arrrrr~~~-

-Arm~ haha..(pain)-

-I don't know why he don't like taking picture.-

-MuaaaaaaccckkkkxxxxX (it really lick me)-

-I just held it up for few seconds and it is dead.-

-So sweet??? Little baby~ haha..-

-Energy charged. Let's play again.-

-Cute footprint he have.-


I saw this too.

I don't know what is it.
But I think is to be call musang in malay?
No idea.
Iit stinks and ugly..
I don't mean it but i'm telling the truth..
Sorry~ if it hurts.. haha.. crazy~

-Ugly thing and stinky thing.-

-where's the leg??? YUCKS-





傻佬,
对不起。。
我骗了你。。
我不想得。。
对不起~~~

我不想你夜睡才骗你得。。。
对不起心肝傻佬


对不起..
对不起..
对不起..
对不起..
对不起..


No comments: