Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Weak Had Gone

Is another week.

Study!
Study!!
Study!!!
I'm not studying.
Is eight month school!!!
EIGHT MONTH!!!
What I had learn?
I have no idea at all.

80% of Maths.
60% of Add Maths.
20% of Biology
5% of Physics
0.01% of Chemistry

At least still know little. haha..

What a week~ haha..
-Friday-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YI RU??? haha.. en..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~

terharu sangat nak nangis? haha..^^ hehehehehe..

I given things for my dearest BF to eat o.0~
Sweet & Bitter~~~ haha..

-Herb Jelly-
Is YiRu birthday,
So her birthday gift from Cikgu Hilda is
"NO NEED TO STUDY"
hehe.. So My boi boi was here with me.
Nothing to do.. haha..
We drawn something on our hand.
That's our second name in chinese.


-(jia) &(wei)-

Want to have the tattoo on too? Nah~
You won't have it. haha..
Later I did something LAME too^^
Too many button on his uniform.
I decided to have one and I cut out one of mine too^^
L A M E? haha..

-White his & Blue mine-
-Lost one button on shirt^^hehe-

Later to Leisure and get our food before tuition.
Shakey's pizza's spaghetti..(NOT NICE).
After tuition I walked to night market. o.0~
I saw 3 police car and few police in front the photo shop.
There wanna take pictures?
With uniform on? haha.. joking.
Robbing? Raping? Fighting?
No idea. I just walked away to searh my dad waiting for me.
Well...
I'm taking too many things!!! I AM NOT A MAID~~~
Daddy just hearing phone and scold. scold. scold. (scary nia)
I'm afraid to cross the road!!!
Daddy didn't bring me.. (wuwuwuwuwu.. jkjk) haha..
Silent in car.. SCARY!!!
What if dad's temper over and scold mai me.. haha..

-Thursday-
Busy-ing with stupid merdeka flag.
Lame with Alex again. haha..
Who more fair and white?
hehe.. OF and COURSE is me^^ haha..
Dark hand he have. haha..

-Black and White-


-Wednesday-
As usual~ hehe..
I get my lovely breakfast once a week.
Alex made me sandwich..
Yummy o.0~
Tomato inside also. SWEET~
We ate together.^^

-Sandwiches-

There's a strange feeling i get today.
That I never had in my couple days before.
Neither pass nor now i never try the feeling before.
Weird feeling~~ haha..
That is..............
I can feel and hear his heartbeat.
Not by putting hand on his chest.
Weird herh??


I guess nothing much dy?
So good night for now~ haha..


No comments: