Saturday, June 28, 2008

STRANGE feeling in CONFUSING world

-My Confusing World-

DO I HAVE FEELING of LOVE AGAIN?
(confuse)
AM I A BITCH?
(yes?kinda?maybe?)
I'M A PLAYGIRL?
(Ya? No? I duno?)
AM I BAD?
(ya, totally)
WHO I LOVE?
(i duno)
I LOVE HIM?
(duno)
I LOVE MY EX?
(i duno)

At first he taught he will be suspended for a week.
His mood very down and before, i slap he^^
His friend asked him why i slap he,
I treat he good or not?,
What kind of person am i?
He duno answer also and he looks so scary le..
Macam mau eat me aso..
After tuition, he sms n said that on friday he have to talk to me.
On that day,
he asked me question..o.0?haha..
SECRET*

his dad is here and nonid kena SUSPEND.
He is happy?? en..haha..
After skul go tuition, brought a stupid food 4 he..
haha.. kids food? en.. maybe..haha..
after tuition go leisure.
mom is there waiting 4 me..
he kept 4lo...@@

-Schooling-
today cross country~~
ya i kalah tis time^^haha..
My ToTo number.. haha..

after the running, we form 4 decided to balik ourself 1st.
then mai walk back lur..
kinda scare to cross road de..^^
Mei Theng hold my hand and 1 cross...
Pai seh la...
He hold my hand and 3 of us crossed together.. haha..
to tell the truth,
i feel save to cross wen he hold my hand?
my ex had never done that before le..
I rmbr my ex always left me behind and he cross 1st de..
Without knowing i have crossed anot also.

In canteen,
They makan i wait mom till 11.30am.
before mom here, me n he sit at the stair n chat...
What we chat? SECRET*
haha..



-DENTIST-
i'm starving and go c dentist pulak..
the doctor is terrible??
the way he talk macam very serius de..
1st my bro, he say nt gud.. no wash properly
washed my bro's mouth( i c my bro's face look lk nt rly ok..haha..)
2nd my younger sis, doc say nid operate in future??
(my eye fall out..scare scare..ar..)
haha.. i scare til kip sms him n complain..
pai seh la.. scare c dentist pulak??
^^ i went to toilet cuz macam stil very long..
i bck n saw jie turn??
Oh MY GOSH LA..
making me feeling scare..haha..
I saw sand paper on the table..
i joked.. is the paper 4 our teeth? so lebih licin? haha..
the doctor quickly say no!!! no!! cant!! cant use this!! haha..^^

My turn lur..
doc ask me form wat? i said form 4.
he ask me 1 b wat? i said i 1 b human..
haha.. doctor just har??? human???
mom n both my sis also laughed at me^^ include doctor aso.
my teeth is better den my sis n bro leh..
geng mou?? haha..
oli inside part.. 4 teeth problem.
doctor put something into my teeth..
asked me 1 black or white?
i said i 1 pink..
all laughed at me agan..haha..
bck home..
stupid look after skul.


i like this shoe~ mom say i duno buy shoe..haha..

If the ''HE'' reading my blog..
I tink he is happy that i have feeling on he?
haha..


No comments: