Saturday, June 21, 2008

FreedoM??

I've finish my two weeks exam..
Yeah babe~
haha..

Hmm..
What had happen in the past two weeks?
I not really sure too..haha..
Everyday BOOK, BOOK, BOOK.
boring? (yah~)
No choice.
Force to do so.. haha..
Every time study there must be food.
I eaten green apple so won't FAT.

-Sour GreeN AppleE-

First Saturday,
I went back to my hometown and saw something hanging at the tree..
Granpa said that we can have it about few weeks more~
Hehe.. dad can't wait for it?haha..


-Durian hanging at tree-
-Few weeks more o.0-

One day before the Sunday,
I planned to buy some chocolates from Famous Amous?
I fail to go there.
Well, I get to buy KIT KAT & SNICKERS,
A card and a handmade rose.^^
-Father's Day gift-
I din't buy much chocolate cuz dad Diabetes.
Too much sweet not gud ma..
After twelve,
I sneak to the highest floor, My parent's room,
outside the room there is a table,
where my dad normally do his work there?(mayb)
I put the gift there.^^

We went back to hometown again in the morning.
Then we went to a friend's house.
The dog is Soooo...
C U T E!!!


-Cute doggie?--look funny?-
Last Wednesday,
mom followed dad to Johor.
Mom brought something back!!!
o.0~~haha..
Is....

-small goldfish-
-Looks like glowing in dark?-
On Friday, after my schooling,
With family go Genting,
Is normally BORING when outing with family ONLY.
ESPECIALLY MY FAMILY.haha..
You will surely SURPRISE.
Want know WHY?
I lazy tell..
haha..
-Back to hotel.. Boring la..-

Look at the following picture.
This picture I took it long ago.
There were no current at night.
Is so dark..
but no GHOST tim..
haha..
-Nice bo?-

-The End-

No comments: