Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tears just NEVER say GOODBYE

plan B- SUCCESS?

The feeling was so NICE and GOOD.
when he says not to find each other ANY MORE.
bt then...
He says he doesn't want to be FRIEND with me anymore.
Haiz..
making me down..
The feeling is just like
all my faulth?
making me guilty?
Sweet sixteen -> Sour sixteen??
Isn't it should be happy and sweet?

-Once a month I have to cry?-
-This dog, comfort me when happy & sad-
I cried...
Haiz..
I really USELESS??
I've PROMISE myself not to cry!!!
WHY? WHY? WHY?
Why i still need to cry?

After crying and sleeping..
I locked myself in my bathroom for an hour.
Sillyness?
haiz..I'm really crazy?
I washed my hair twice.
I've forget that I have wash
and i wash agan...
haiz..
-Sitting in a corner-


All i want is just be friend.
Is that so difficult?
Crush and can't be friend any more?
You don't even crush with me
or COUPLE?
We did not start also be like that.
What if after break?
End of the world?

-I'm not on diet. I just don't feel like eating-

Everytime having problem I don't feel like eating..
So, need act to eat? Eat two spoon^^
haiz..


No comments: