Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday (22 JunE)

Is sunday!!!


Wake up at 10am.
Cleaned up my messy room.

-Messy rooM-

As usual~
Back to my little hometown in Mantin, Seremban.
Taken my breakfast, sambal+bread(spicy).
Get changed and ready to go back.
-Ready back lur..-

I saw this in the bowl.
I took my time to fill it into a bottle.. haha..
-Guk Fa Cha-

Drop my dad at the golf field.
Mom drive back.
I went to see my cousin brother.
His leg seems to be seriously B A D.
Broken leg.. PITY.
Then to the next location,
My mom's side punya grandparents.
Grandma not home only grandpa.
Then mom go get some vegetables.
Grandma plant de o.0~ haha..
See this..
-Rambutan cn't eat yet. nid wait.--Full of papaya--Wasted--Guess, what is this?-
-Thin and small (tak ade baja ma..)-

After taking some of this vege,
We decided to buy some food before back to dad side punya grandparent house.
But...that aunt no open shop.
The kuih-muih is nice at there.
So there were ntg to be eaten!!
HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT THOSE FOOD!!!
Mom say make things to eat.
Hmm.. good idea..haha..
I so find materials to make food while mom take vege from here again.
-Green, green,green--wanna buy?--Lady Fingers-
(i nvr knw tat is facing the sky)
I told mom that only 5 egg in fridge.
Mom hear till only 1 egg.
So mai tell properly,
And 1 egg was taken to make food..
I guess the egg is from the chicken in the cage??
Is different from the market egg.

-The farm egg-
-Mix it with water-
-So ugly-
-I cook de..-
Look like pancake?
No it is not!!! :p
After eating watch movie till 6pm.
Go golf field there wait dad.
Mom parked under a tree..

-Nice view?-
-My mom park here^^-
(Are we? Don't hink so.)
Waited dad for an hour++
Is so long..
Dad is here. Go home!!! : )
Half way dad asked :
Were's my phone? o.0 lupa ambil.
Call and can't get. It is off.
Dad drive so fast with a hand and kip call using mom's phone.
120km/h!!!kinda scary.. I still alive^^ haha..
End up, the phone is return back to dad.
Then back home lur..
What to eat 4 dinner?hehe..
is KFC!! long no eat.. YUM~
I had got a SCARY kai kor..haha..


-Home Sweet Home-

Eat, Bath and on9.
and off to sleep.

-End of SUNDAY-
-KaI XiN LinG-
-MuaX-

No comments: