Tuesday, June 3, 2008

LAME + MY DINNER

-YESTERDAY CASE-


GUYS...


- LAME*
- NOOB*
- BEASTS*
- USELESS*
- HOPELESS*
- HURTING* girls
- making us GUILTY*


is this all for guys?
BULLSHIT!!!

i WON'T feel the GUILTY!!!
AND
i DON'T wan't the GUILTY!!!
think before you say!!!
I have no WRONG!!!
I'm not the only WRONG!!!
you WRONG the most!!!

Fc*k!!!

if you guys doesn't love,
we won't need to cry and sad,
we won't need to care and think,
we can have our freedom and happy.

Is not our FAULT!!!
Is "U''
Y+O+U
you ''GUYS''
Ur own FAULT

Is your own fault to LOVE someone.
U don't LOVE,
We won't HURT.
NO LOVE, NO HURT.

Give ME a break!!!!!
I'm ENOUGH of IT!!!!!

FRIEND IS FRIEND!!!
Never over LIMIT??
Leave me alone,
I don't wanna hurt,
Looking for happiness,
Looking for a friend,
Not a special one,
A normal one,
Just stays,
HAPPY.



-DINNER-

My Dinner~~
Mmmmmmmmm~
Yummy?? haha..

-Red Bean-
-Pork, Yolk, mushroom, small prawn & Red Bean-

-Normal-
-Pork, Yolk, mushroom & small prawn-

two of this and full?
i not on diet..
haha..
Is really DELICIOUS~ haha..
^^
YUM YUM~



No comments: