Monday, May 26, 2008

My FIRST~

-Morning-

i make my breakfast with mom's help^^
*SPAGHETTI*
Minced some PIG'S fresh (o.0)
and cut some onion(duh~ cooking not my stuff)
is too big pieces..^^ haha..
cooked the noodle and..
it was so long!!! hate it!! wasting my time..
Then mom help me with the sos, PREGO!!~
D-O-N-E !!!!
eat it up!!
(...TT did not dry the water off.. so..it's taste was not so good.)

-Spaghetti for Breakfast-


-After Dinner-

Should i do it?
No?Yes?
@@
I did it^^
I decided to make sushi~
My first time after learning for months?

-Cacat Egg-
-Egg and Carrot-
-Vinegar Rice-
-Ugly? Not Roll Yet-
-After Rolled-
-After Cutting-
-Done-

There were rice left behind..
I eat it and it is VERY SOUR!!!
After finishing i was fulled.
I did not enjoy my SUSHI .
I'm fulled with the vinegar rice.

-KaI XiN LinG-


No comments: