Sunday, August 30, 2009

...::* Late Post *::...

Such a tiring Friday and Saturday.
My family and I went to Genting.
Woke up around 10 am and get prepared.
Before going, we dine at Old Town.
Those worker are not responsible and sucks!

We ordered 6 food and only a white coffee.
They come with a white coffee and a dark coffee.
Later, they bring 2 sets of nasi lemak and other 5 foods.
We were given 3 sets of spoons and chopstick.
Dad freaked out and... @#$% the malay waiter who serve us.

That waiter served another table.
The girl asked which of it is Milo.
That waiter scolded the girl.
We were given free coffee. haha..

Reach Genting and checked in.
We, sisters and brother stayed in hotel.
I do some physics exercises while enjoying my Chipsmore.. hehe..
Around 5pm, we went out to meet with mom and dad.

We go for buffet at Coffee Terrace.
Variety of choices. @@
I started with 3 piece of sushi.
A plate of salads,
Candies,
Mashed potato.

And i'm fulled.
This is why my mom always say "rugi" when bring us for buffet.
haha.. Agreed^^**




After dinner, we went to First World's cinema.
4 choices only.
Kungfu Cyborg, UP, Laughing gor, and District 9.
My parents don't understand english.
Laughing gor, my elder sister had watch.
Only choice, Kungfu Cyborg.
-noob-
Kinda nice to me.
Laugh till cry.
The cinema wasn't satisfy.
Small and uncomfortable.

Around 11pm, we back to hotel.
I'm so the cold.
I wore 2 clothes and 2 jackets with blanket.
I can't sleep!!!
The whole night I was waiting for morning.
I took 2-3 hours nap on the chair.
When I woke up,
I was shocked to feel something in my mouth!!!
It was the fillings!!! It came out!!!
I kept it in a tissue for the dentistry to see himself.^^

Out from hotel and straight to Puchong.
Tired** I want to sleep~~
Took our breakfast+lunch at Thai restaurant.
I admire their Thai food a lot.
Seldom to find nice Thai food around cheras.^^

Back home and take all luggage out from car.
And here again, me, my elder sister and mom went out again.
To Suntex for the dentistry.
So sad. TT He wasn't here.
Have to return on Sunday again.

Went home eat and goes for bath.
It was already 5 pm after all my cleaning.
So tired~~
Accidentally slept untill 6.15pm.
My mom woke me up and asked what time I'm going out.
I jumped off my bed and smsed Tracy.
She has been there since 6 pm. @@
Get changed and search for hp and off.
Reach Leisure around 6.40 pm.
Sorry Tracy..^^ hehe..

I'm still confusing..@@ haha..
Waited for Hui Xsin and goes for Yiru's house.
We eat, talk, laughed, and also went for pasar malam.
Later we watch movies.
I don't really have the interest on watching movies.
This is why I seldom watch movies.
No interested on it.^^ haha..

***HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YI RU***

Back home and get to be at 12 am.
Tired**


Today,
Early in the morning,
8 am!!!!!
Is too early!!!!
Very tired...
Cleaned myself and prepared to Suntex again.
Maybe I would change my ambition to dentistry?
Many customer were there. haha..

I showed the fillings to him.
He quickly take away and throw it away. haha..
Black fillings are better but not nice and cheaper.
Now, he used white fillings and he check my front teeth again.
Feeling uneasy now.
Feels like cracked teeth. haha..

No comments: